We Know the System: We Are Former Judges and Prosecutors Now Working for You
As FORMER JUDGES, PROSECUTORS and POLICE who once worked for the State of California we are very successful at getting our clientâ€™s cases DISMISSED on a daily basis. 95% of our DUI clients receive NO jail time!
Experienced Representation You Can Count On
Let us put our background, training and experience to work for you. We are available day and night to help you with your legal problems. Our primary goal is to efficiently and effectively help you with your legal needs. We will exceed your expectations by promising to:
- Meet with you and keep you informed
- Explain the case process to you
- Evaluate your case and the evidence in your case
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Promptly return your calls
- Spot the weaknesses in the case, of the Prosecutor opposing party
- File the proper motions and represent you in Court
- Fight to protect your rights
- Obtain the best possible results that you are comfortable with
- Monitor the progress of your case to make sure you meet important deadlines
Providing Service Day and Night
Call our offices anytime to speak directly with a legal professional that can assist you immediately. Our lines are open 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week. Call us today and schedule a FREE and confidential consultation with an experienced attorney. If you are ill, injured, or in jail and cannot come to our offices, we will come to you.
President and Chief Counsel David S. Chesley, EsqWe are pleased to have this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and provide you with some information about attorney David Chesley and his law firm. After working in the Los Angeles County District Attorneys' office, David Chesley saw the potential to protect California criminal defendants from unfounded allegations. His reputation for excellence in the Court, specifically his focused, aggressive and successful defense of his clients against serious criminal charges has led to further demand for his services, and inspired him to expand his criminal defense law firm throughout the entire State of California over the past 10 years. In addition to defending clients in Court, David, with the help of other attorneys at the firm, manages a staff of over 50 employees thoughout the state, including over 25 full-time criminal defense attorneys.